[NEohioPAL]A Benefit for the Oberlin College Improv Conference

Erin Shiba emshiba at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 13:09:38 PST 2004

The 4th annual Oberlin College Improv Conference will be taking place on
April 23-25 in Oberlin, OH. This festival features workshops and
performances by professional improvisers, as well as workshops and
performances by Oberlin students, faculty and alumni. Our goal is to
facilitate a viable creative venue for improv troupes from all over the
country to meet and share ideas and knowledge with one another. We believe
that the improv community is one worth supporting; we hope that you feel
this way as well.

This Saturday, March 20, we are holding a benefit to help fund the Oberlin
Improv Conference. The benefit will include performances by Primitive Streak
(Oberlin's short-form improv troupe) and the Sunshine Scouts (Oberlin's
long-form troupe). We will also be selling Sunshine Scouts buttons, prints
from Holy Virgin High (Oberlin's semi-improvised teen drama), and auctioning
off an original painting commemorating these three troupes. There is a $2
suggested donation at the door.

Please join us in support of creating and sustaining our improv community.

OCIC Benefit
The Cat in the Cream
180 W. Lorain Street
Oberlin, OH
Saturday, March 20, 9pm
$2 suggested donation

The 4th Annual Oberlin College Improv Conference
Oberlin College Campus
Oberlin, OH
Friday, April 23 to Sunday, April 25
$45 all-access conference passes through March 23
$55 all-access conference passes after March 23
www.oberlinimprov.com