[NEohioPAL]Guest Vocalist at Pickwick and Frolic this Friday Night

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 14:02:32 PST 2004

--part1_6b.247ef8e8.2d88d378_boundary

This Friday I join the fabulous Midnight Martini Show at Pickwick and Frolic
as their guest vocalist.
Please come down and join the great cast of regulars for their wonderful
show.
The show is free and the atmosphere is a blast.
So put on your snow shoes and get out of the house, see you there.

Kevin Joseph Kelly
Call me for anything 216-269-3824
TPOG!

--part1_6b.247ef8e8.2d88d378_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">This Friday I join the fabulous Mid=
night Martini Show at Pickwick and Frolic as their guest vocalist.<BR>
Please come down and join the great cast of regulars for their wonderful sho=
w.<BR>
The show is free and the atmosphere is a blast.<BR>
So put on your snow shoes and get out of the house, see you there.<BR>
<BR>
Kevin Joseph Kelly  <BR>
Call me for anything 216-269-3824<BR>
TPOG!</FONT></HTML>