[NEohioPAL]ONE YEAR LATER: a concert for peace this Saturday

Smorton8 at aol.com Smorton8 at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 06:10:37 PST 2004

--part1_160.2d01d933.2d8b07dd_boundary

Dear Friends,

Saturday marks the first anniversary of the War in Iraq.

Please join us downtown for

ONE YEAR LATER
*peace *music *poetry
a concert sponsored by the Northeast Ohio Anti-War Coalition

7-9 pm
at the ARTcade ( formerly the Colonial Arcade)
530 Euclid Avenue between Euclid and Prospect

Admission is FREE with donations accepted
Plenty of parking on Prospect

Featuring:

SAFMOD
Linda Eisenstein
Second City
Kelly Harris
Michael McMurray
Joe Jencks
Charlie Mosbrook
Kulture Kids
CIM String Quartet
Katie Daley
ra washington
vernacular

Enjoy the art from Art Metro, Vivid Gallery, Patsy Kline's, and Dots to Nuts

Help us add art, reflections, and photos to our giant peace scroll.

Face painting for kids!

March 20th is a Global Day of Action. Let's join the rest of the world in
continuing to speak out for peace.

Hope to see you Saturday,
Sarah Morton

--part1_160.2d01d933.2d8b07dd_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Friends, <BR>
<BR>
Saturday marks the first anniversary of the War in Iraq. <BR>
<BR>
Please join us downtown for <BR>
<BR>
ONE YEAR LATER<BR>
*peace *music *poetry<BR>
a concert sponsored by the Northeast Ohio Anti-War Coalition <BR>
<BR>
7-9 pm <BR>
at the ARTcade ( formerly the Colonial Arcade)<BR>
530 Euclid Avenue between Euclid and Prospect <BR>
<BR>
Admission is FREE with donations accepted<BR>
Plenty of parking on Prospect<BR>
<BR>
Featuring: <BR>
<BR>
SAFMOD<BR>
Linda Eisenstein <BR>
Second City<BR>
Kelly Harris <BR>
Michael McMurray <BR>
Joe Jencks <BR>
Charlie Mosbrook <BR>
Kulture Kids<BR>
CIM String Quartet<BR>
Katie Daley <BR>
ra washington <BR>
vernacular <BR>
<BR>
Enjoy the art from Art Metro, Vivid Gallery, Patsy Kline's, and Dots to Nuts=
 <BR>
<BR>
Help us add art, reflections, and photos to our giant peace scroll. <BR>
<BR>
Face painting for kids! <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
March 20th is a Global Day of Action. Let's join the rest of the world in co=
ntinuing to speak out for peace. <BR>
<BR>
Hope to see you Saturday, <BR>
Sarah Morton <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_160.2d01d933.2d8b07dd_boundary--