[NEohioPAL]$25 and a good lunch

Andrew May amay at greatlakestheater.org
Thu Mar 18 14:31:24 PST 2004

Attention all non union actors, theatre people et. al.

I was just over at TRG photography studios shooting the new GLTF summer
brochure, and my contact Patti Wilde asked me if I could help her round up
25 people for a shoot at noon on Monday 22nd. I said I would use Fred
Sternfeld's trusty website and see how fast people would respond.

 All you have to do is show up to the studio and wear khakis, oxford type
shoes and a button down shirt and pretend you are in a company picture. All
shapes and sizes, men and woman 18yrs and over. You get $25 bucks and a good
lunch. I know that, because I just ate there.

Please don't call me, but you should call Patti at 216 781-8644 for all the
details.

What have you got to loose?

Andrew May

Associate Artistic Director