[NEohioPAL]Triple CD Release Party - Saturday, March 20 @ Beachland Ballroom

Oonawolf at aol.com Oonawolf at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 14:49:21 PST 2004

 <A
HREF="http://www.freetimes.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1207">Click here: Locals Only : Three Degrees of Separation : Locals
Lingua, Drumplay and KMOB team up for a joint CD release party </A>

Dear Folks,

For those of you who missed it, the above is a link to a story in this week's
Cleveland Free Times, published March 17, about our CD release party tonight
at the Beachland Ballroom.  Our new disc "Dayshine to Stars-end" is starting
to get reviews.  So look in the local papers for those.

Drumplay will be joined by Pandora's Hope, a new duo of belly dancers with
whom we have been working; and by Cuyahoga County poet laureate, Daniel
Thompson.  He will be reading his anti-war poetry, among other works.  Also, tonight,
our poet unveils "Double XX", a new  book of twenty poems, and a companion to
"Dayshine to Stars-end", which was recorded with Daniel last June in Belfort,
France, at Festival International de Musique Universitaire.

Tonight's admission is only six bucks for three bands:  Drumplay, Lingua and
KMOB.  The above story will give you more information on what is happening.
Also, tonight's patrons will receive discounted prices on the new CD(s) each
band is releasing.

Please come out and support this unique evening of music and poetry.

Peace, No War.

James Onysko