[NEohioPAL]Titus Andronicus -- Auditions Postponed

Beth Sadowski tamingofshakespearecompany at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 22:24:31 PST 2004

--0-1842475039-1080023071=:31892

NEOhioPal Subscribers,

Recently, I have received several calls and e-mails concerning The Taming of Shakespeare Company's audition dates for Titus Andronicus. Unfortunately, at this time, our auditions have been postponed due to the unavailability of our local theater in the coming months. Our auditions have been RE-SCHEDULED for mid-May.

Rehearsal times will be dependent on the availability of our actors/actresses.

Our projected production dates are for September, 2004.

The role of Titus is pre-cast. All other roles are open.

If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, please e-mail BethAnn at TamingOfShakespeareCompany at yahoo.com.

My apologies for any inconvenience or confusion,
BethAnn Sadowski
President, The Taming of Shakespeare Company

Do you Yahoo!?
--0-1842475039-1080023071=:31892

<DIV>
<DIV>NEOhioPal Subscribers,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Recently, I have received several calls and e-mails concerning <EM>The Taming of Shakespeare Company's</EM> audition dates for <STRONG><EM>Titus Andronicus</EM></STRONG>. Unfortunately, at this time, our auditions have been postponed due to the unavailability of our local theater in the coming months. Our auditions have been <STRONG>RE-SCHEDULED</STRONG> for mid-May.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Rehearsal times will be dependent on the availability of our actors/actresses.</DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Our projected production dates are for September, 2004.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The role of <STRONG>Titus</STRONG> is pre-cast. All other roles are open.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, please e-mail BethAnn at <A href="mailto:TamingOfShakespeareCompany at yahoo.com">TamingOfShakespeareCompany at yahoo.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>My apologies for any inconvenience or confusion,</DIV>
<DIV>BethAnn Sadowski</DIV>
--0-1842475039-1080023071=:31892--