[NEohioPAL]A Piece of My Heart Opens Friday at John Carroll University

kgygli at jcu.edu kgygli at jcu.edu
Tue Mar 23 11:51:54 PST 2004

John Carroll University Theater is proud to present:

A Piece of My Heart by Shirley Lauro

Based on the collection of oral histories by Keith Walker

Directed by Karen Gygli

Six American women enthusiastically sign up to go to Vietnam
as nurses, entertainers, Red Cross workers and strategic
intelligence workers.  But they don't find leaving Vietnam
behind them quite as easy.  Based on true stories.

Show Dates:  March 26, 27, April 2, and 3 at 8PM, and April 4
at 2PM in Kulas Auditorium, right under the clock tower in
John Carroll University's main administration building.

To reserve tickets, call 216.397.4428.  We will not call you
back, but your tickets will be available at the box office
right before the show starts.