[NEohioPAL]Titus Andronicus Needs Crew

Beth Sadowski tamingofshakespearecompany at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 19:21:27 PST 2004

--0-1128850165-1080271287=:5596

NEOhioPal,
     Please respond to this e-mail if you are willing/available for any of the following positions in The Taming of Shakespeare Company's production of Titus Andronicus:

Assistant Director
Stage Manager
General Tech
Set Designer

-We will be accepting resumes for these positions March 26, 2004. Please send all resumes to TamingOfShakespeareCompany at yahoo.com -- we will respond promptly after receiving any e-mails.
--Our production dates are scheduled for September 2004.

Thank you,
BethAnn Sadowski
President, Taming of Shakespeare Company

Do you Yahoo!?
--0-1128850165-1080271287=:5596

<DIV>
<DIV>NEOhioPal,</DIV>
<DIV>     Please respond to this e-mail if you are willing/available for any of the following positions in The Taming of Shakespeare Company's production of <STRONG><EM>Titus Andronicus</EM></STRONG>:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Assistant Director</DIV>
<DIV>Stage Manager</DIV>
<DIV>General Tech</DIV>
<DIV>Set Designer</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>-We will be accepting resumes for these positions March 26, 2004. Please send all resumes to <A href="mailto:TamingOfShakespeareCompany at yahoo.com">TamingOfShakespeareCompany at yahoo.com</A> -- we will respond promptly after receiving any e-mails.</DIV>
<DIV>--Our production dates are scheduled for September 2004.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you,</DIV>
<DIV>BethAnn Sadowski</DIV>
--0-1128850165-1080271287=:5596--