[NEohioPAL]DELETE NOW: A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Mike and Ike limeyhick at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 20:33:54 PST 2004

--0-1906803614-1080275634=:86717

WARNING: SEVERAL FOREIGN LEADERS HAVE TOLD ME THEY WANT THIS PIECE TO BE WRITTEN. FOR THEIR NAMES, EMAIL JOHN KERRY AT KERRY at BADFREAKINMOVE.COM

MIKE: (English accent) Greetings and salutations, all. He’s not Mike.

IKE: (Southern accent) He ain’t Ike.

M: Last week, after taking an exceptional amount of peyote and watching three "Girls Gone Wild" DVD’s, Ike and I got into a rather lengthy discussion about theatre.

I: He talked. I was watchin’ the boobies turn into Uta Hagen.

M: And in between his screams and accusations that the aforementioned Uta hooters were stealing his soul, we decided that, while reviews of current productions are fun and continue to increase our hate mail from both theatre and comedy purists, if we are to become the entertainment gurus we pretend to be in sock puppet shows, we need to broaden our horizons.

I: Expand more than Sally Struthers and forced democracy combined.

M: So, to that end, we are proud to announce that, coming soon, Mike and Ike present The Complete History of Theatre (Abridged).

I: Yep, over the next few weeks, we’re gonna be hoppin’ in the Wayback machine and fillin’ ya in on everything ya always wanted ta know about the-ater but didn’t want ta pay several thousand dollars to learn. I’m your tutor now, Nancy.

M: And, while we have a detailed lesson plan already figured out—

I: Ya wrote it on a cocktail napkin at XTC, ya dweeb!

M: --we want to make this course interactive.

I: Is there somethin’ specific you want us to rag on?

M: Discuss.

I: Six a one, half dozen of the other. If so, email us before April 4th at limeyhick at yahoo.com with the work "fluffernutter" in the subject and we’ll make sure ta think about using your suggestions.

M: MIU is open for business, dear friends. All we need now is John Vernon to be the Dean and a sexual harassment suit.

I: I got that covered. So what’re we gonna name the football team?

M: The "Pappsmears."

I: I like it.

--0-1906803614-1080275634=:86717

<DIV><B><FONT size=4>
<P>WARNING: SEVERAL FOREIGN LEADERS HAVE TOLD ME THEY WANT THIS PIECE TO BE WRITTEN. FOR THEIR NAMES, EMAIL JOHN KERRY AT </B></FONT><A href="mailto:KERRY at BADFREAKINMOVE.COM"><B><FONT size=4>KERRY at BADFREAKINMOVE.COM</B></FONT></A></P><B><FONT size=4></B>
<P>MIKE: (English accent) Greetings and salutations, all. He’s not Mike.</P>
<P>IKE: (Southern accent) He ain’t Ike.</P>
<P>M: Last week, after taking an exceptional amount of peyote and watching three "Girls Gone Wild" DVD’s, Ike and I got into a rather lengthy discussion about theatre.</P>
<P>I: He talked. I was watchin’ the boobies turn into Uta Hagen.</P>
<P>M: And in between his screams and accusations that the aforementioned Uta hooters were stealing his soul, we decided that, while reviews of current productions are fun and continue to increase our hate mail from both theatre and comedy purists, if we are to become the entertainment gurus we pretend to be in sock puppet shows, we need to broaden our horizons.</P>
<P>I: Expand more than Sally Struthers and forced democracy combined.</P>
<P>M: So, to that end, we are proud to announce that, coming soon, Mike and Ike present The Complete History of Theatre (Abridged).</P>
<P>I: Yep, over the next few weeks, we’re gonna be hoppin’ in the Wayback machine and fillin’ ya in on everything ya always wanted ta know about the-ater but didn’t want ta pay several thousand dollars to learn. I’m your tutor now, Nancy.</P>
<P>M: And, while we have a detailed lesson plan already figured out—</P>
<P>I: Ya wrote it on a cocktail napkin at XTC, ya dweeb!</P>
<P>M: --we want to make this course interactive.</P>
<P>I: Is there somethin’ specific you want us to rag on?</P>
<P>M: Discuss.</P>
<P>I: Six a one, half dozen of the other. If so, email us before April 4<SUP>th</SUP> at </FONT><A href="mailto:limeyhick at yahoo.com"><FONT size=2>limeyhick at yahoo.com</FONT></A><FONT size=4> with the work "fluffernutter" in the subject and we’ll make sure ta think about using your suggestions.</P>
<P>M: MIU is open for business, dear friends. All we need now is John Vernon to be the Dean and a sexual harassment suit.</P>
<P>I: I got that covered. So what’re we gonna name the football team?</P>
<P>M: The "Pappsmears." </P>
--0-1906803614-1080275634=:86717--