[NEohioPAL]convergence-continuum opens Free Will & Wanton Lust

csimon at convergence-continuum.org csimon at convergence-continuum.org
Sun Mar 28 20:54:06 PST 2004

CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM OPENS ITS 2004 SEASON ON APRIL 9
WITH FREE WILL & WANTON LUST BY NICKY SILVER

After showcasing a quartet of successful productions last year,
convergence-continuum is back from our winter hiatus to once again immerse
audiences in our environmental style of theatre.

Last year we featured strange worlds, magical houses, and corrupt
politicians. But this year, the company¹s first production of 2004, Free
Will and Wanton Lust by Nicky Silver, is a nice play about family.

There's a glitzy mother, Claire, and her mirthless son, Philip. Who¹s not
quite sure which side of the closet door he¹s on. And her daughter, Amy.
Who¹s pregnant and wants to be a lesbian. And let¹s not forget Tony, Mom¹s
boyish lover who makes Claire feel young again with his ³fountain of
youth.² So where does Philip¹s fiancée Vivian fit in? And what about
Claire¹s husband? Confused? Intrigued? Welcome back to The Liminis!

Artistic Director Clyde Simon directs the ensemble cast which includes
Lisa Bradley, Lauri Hammer, Geoff Hoffman, Steve Needham, and Allyson Rosen.

Free Will and Wanton Lust opens Friday, April 9 and runs Thursdays,
Fridays and Saturdays through May 8 at The Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd. in
Cleveland's historic Tremont neighborhood. All performances begin at 8 pm.
Tickets are $12 for general admission and $9 for students and seniors.
Seating for this production is limited. For information and reservations,
call 216-687-0074 or visit us on the web at www.convergence-continuum.org