[NEohioPAL]Photographers and Actors: Note of Interest

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 09:52:39 PST 2004

--part1_1c1.16f831cc.2d9b0de7_boundary

I just got back in town from shooting a couple of music videos for up and=20
coming LA bands. During my 10 day stay in LA I was fortunate enough to spend=
 a=20
few hours with an old friend named Susan Johnston. Susan is a producer, a=20
current casting director for The 5th Wheel, as well as an actress. She left=20=
our=20
meeting for brunch with the producers of The West Wing where she is a candid=
ate=20
for a new character. (Not name dropping, just want you to recognize that I'm=
 not=20
giving you fly by night advice.) Anyhow, Susan, in passing, informed me that=
=20
the Industry Standard for head shots is quickly becoming color photos. Keep=20
this in mind as you select your next photographer, and as you decide whether=
=20
your career will lead you to the West and/or east coast.

peace,

This written email message and any attached documents are for the exclusive
use of the addressee and contain confidential, privileged, and
non-disclosable information.  If the recipient of this transmission is not
the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering the transmission to
the addressee, such recipient is prohibited from reading or using this
transmission in any way.  If you have received this transmission by mistake,
please REPLY to this message, returning the content, and destroy the
original message.  Any and all content in this email message is not for
attribution and not for publication.  =A9Eric Stuyvesant, 2004.

--part1_1c1.16f831cc.2d9b0de7_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I just got back in town from shooti=
ng a couple of music videos for up and coming LA bands. During my 10 day sta=
y in LA I was fortunate enough to spend a few hours with an old friend named=
 Susan Johnston. Susan is a producer, a current casting director for The 5th=
 Wheel, as well as an actress. She left our meeting for brunch with the prod=
ucers of The West Wing where she is a candidate for a new character. (Not na=
me dropping, just want you to recognize that I'm not giving you fly by night=
 advice.) Anyhow, Susan, in passing, informed me that the <I>Industry Standa=
rd</I> for head shots is quickly becoming <B>color</B> photos. Keep this in=20=
mind as you select your next photographer, and as you decide whether your ca=
reer will lead you to the West and/or east coast.<BR>
<BR>
peace,<BR>
e<BR>
<BR>
-----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>
This written email message and any attached documents are for the exclusive<=

use of the addressee and contain confidential, privileged, and<BR>
non-disclosable information.  If the recipient of this transmission is=20=
not<BR>
the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering the transmission to<BR=

the addressee, such recipient is prohibited from reading or using this<BR>
transmission in any way.  If you have received this transmission by mis=
take,<BR>
please REPLY to this message, returning the content, and destroy the<BR>
original message.  Any and all content in this email message is not for=
<BR>
attribution and not for publication.  =A9Eric Stuyvesant, 2004.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1c1.16f831cc.2d9b0de7_boundary--