[NEohioPAL]Last Chance To See A Piece of My Heart at JCU!!!

kgygli at jcu.edu kgygli at jcu.edu
Thu Apr 1 09:13:51 PST 2004

A Piece of My Heart runs Friday and Saturday, April 2 and 3
at 8PM, and Sunday, April 4 at 2PM, in Kulas Auditorium,
Administration Building, John Carroll University.  Come see
Shirley Lauro's gripping play based on true stories from
women who served in Vietnam as Army and Navy nurses and
Intelligence workers, Red Cross volunteers and USO
entertainers.  Unfortunately, the subject matter is still
very timely.

After the Friday, April 2 performance, Mary Powell, a former
Army Nurse who served in Vietnam, will lead a discussion
about women in Vietnam.