[NEohioPAL]"SONGS OUR GRANDFATHERS SANG" - A New Musical Review

Allen White AMWhite at oco.net
Thu Apr 1 19:37:11 PST 2004

--=====================_6736376==.ALT

The Brunswick Education Foundation presents

SPRING FLING FUNDRAISER
FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2004 6-10 P.M.
West Cafeteria of Brunswick High School
3643 Center Road
Brunswick, Ohio 44212

Pasta Dinner by Santosuosso Pizza Pasta Vino
Silent Auction, Musical Revue:

  "SONGS OUR GRANDFATHERS SANG"
A new work, conceived and directed by Allen M. White

Performed by:

Norm Bennett
Amiee Collier
John Lipian
Pat Senkar
Matt Bennett
Allen M. White

Musical Director and Accompanist - Matt Bennett
Costumes - Candace Lipton
Assistant Director - Jeff Pandora

$10 per Person, which includes dinner and the show.
Info: 330-273-0201
Dinner will be served from 6:00-8:30pm.  The performance will begin at 7:30pm.
Proceeds go to the Grant and Scholarship programs of the Brunswick
Education Foundation

The show is a collection of songs sung when people gathered together 100
years ago.  Some are sad, some are funny.  Some are familiar, and some are
not.  All of the songs are entertaining and we hope you'll be singing along
with us as we present them.

Allen White
Theatre is my life!  The rest is just reality.

--=====================_6736376==.ALT

The Brunswick Education Foundation presents<br><br>
SPRING FLING FUNDRAISER<br>
FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2004 6-10 P.M.<br>
West Cafeteria of Brunswick High School<br>
3643 Center Road<br>
Brunswick, Ohio 44212<br><br>
Pasta Dinner by Santosuosso Pizza Pasta Vino<br>
Silent Auction, Musical Revue:<br><br>
 "SONGS OUR GRANDFATHERS SANG"<br>
A new work, conceived and directed by Allen M. White<br><br>
Performed by:<br><br>
Norm Bennett<br>
Amiee Collier<br>
John Lipian<br>
Pat Senkar<br>
Matt Bennett<br>
Allen M. White<br><br>
Musical Director and Accompanist - Matt Bennett<br>
Costumes - Candace Lipton<br>
Assistant Director - Jeff Pandora<br><br>
$10 per Person, which includes dinner and the show.<br>
Info: 330-273-0201<br>
Dinner will be served from 6:00-8:30pm.  The performance will begin
at 7:30pm.<br>
Proceeds go to the Grant and Scholarship programs of the Brunswick
Education Foundation<br><br>
The show is a collection of songs sung when people gathered together 100
years ago.  Some are sad, some are funny.  Some are familiar,
and some are not.  All of the songs are entertaining and we hope
you'll be singing along with us as we present them.<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Allen White<br>
<i>Theatre is my life!  The rest is just reality.<br>
</i></body>