[NEohioPAL]Save The Royalton Players

David A. Estvanko suzie_dave at msn.com
Fri Apr 2 11:59:12 PST 2004

To all the friends, followers, and supporters of the Royalton Players,

      The Royalton Players will be holding a meeting on Wednesday, April
21st at 7:30pm in the evening.  The location is The International Dance
Studio located at 29 W130th St. technically speaking in Hinckley Ohio.  This
location is one driveway south of Boston RD and w130th St on W130th on the
left hand side behind the CVS.  The sign will read European Adoption Agency.
Please bear to the left and you will see the studio.  It is our new home.
      A new board must be seated to allow our theatre to continue.  Someone
must assume at least the four main board positions,  President,
Vice-President, Treasurer, and Secretary.  Elections can then be held to
assure the exsistance of this  50 year old institution.
     We have good support from a base of new people.  We have a new stage,
lights, costumns, props, a large mailing list, a wonderful landlord in
Margerat Cole who built the space and invited us in to do shows, yet lack
someone or group from the area to take these aspects and contiunue the
legacy of this community minded theatre.  Our Childern need you and this
theatre as well..  We have an excellent Chlilderns program.
     I, David Estvanko, the other board members, and everyone who have
contributed to the success of this theatre need to pass the torch.  We have
been together for 12yrs.  It is time.
My wife, Suzie , and I would love to contribute and be involved but find
that we cannot dedicate ourselves as much as is needed at this time for the
theatre.
     Please call me at !-216-398-0770 or e-mail me at Suzie_Dave at msn.com.
     You are needed and appreciated.