[NEohioPAL]Demos 'r us.

Hal R. agvtv at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 3 11:14:19 PST 2004

--0-1249670757-1081019659=:33957

While many of you are aware of us, we'd like to to extend to everyone in the creative community our professional video shooting and editing services.

Next time you need a professionally edited talent demo reel, give us a call.

Our  work has been viewed by The Juilliard School, Donald Trump (for the Apprentice), CNN network, and many more.

We also produce commercials, corporate videos, broadcast and other events.

Best regards, Hal Rogers

AGV-TV
www.agvtv.homestead.com
"A Resource for Professional Communicators"

(440) 885-5661

--0-1249670757-1081019659=:33957

<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=arial>While many of you are aware of us, we'd like to to extend to everyone in the creative community our professional video shooting and editing services. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Next time you need a professionally edited talent demo reel, give us a call. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Our  work has been viewed by The Juilliard School, Donald Trump (for the Apprentice), CNN network, and many more.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We also produce commercials, corporate videos, broadcast and other events.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Best regards, Hal Rogers</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV align=center>AGV-TV</DIV>
<DIV align=center><A href="http://www.agvtv.homestead.com/">www.agvtv.homestead.com</A></DIV>
<DIV align=center>"A Resource for Professional Communicators"</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV align=center>(440) 885-5661</DIV></DIV>
--0-1249670757-1081019659=:33957--