[NEohioPAL]Mercury seeking male actors

Mercuryss2003 at aol.com Mercuryss2003 at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 10:43:29 PDT 2004

Mercury Summer Stock is currently seeking actors to fill out the 2004 season.

For FOOTLOOSE (June 18-26):
men ages 16-25, dance ability a plus
men ages 25-45
Rev. Shaw Moore, lead role, age 30-45, strong actor/singer

For BLOOD BROTHERS (July 16-24):
Mr. Lyons, age 25-35, strong actor/singer, british dialect a plus

To schedule an appointment this Wednesday evening, April 7th, please call our toll free number at (877) 212-7185.  If you are unavailable this Wednesday, but would like to be seen at another time, please also call and we will try to reschedule.

For more information about Mercury Summer Stock, visit our website at:

http://mercury_summer_stock.tripod.com

Thank You,
Joanna May Hunkins, Company Manager