[NEohioPAL]Jackrabbit Easter Show!

Shawn Paul no_talent_s_o_b at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 16:03:21 PDT 2004

 This Thursday (the one that is coming up) April 8th
at the WORLD famous Cleveland Black Box theater on
west 6th street in Cleveland (hence the name Cleveland
Black Box theater), Hot Carl presents is Jack Rabbit
Easter comedy showcase. Starring Hot Carl, Quinn
Patterson and the one and only  I was voted Americas
least favorite comedian (by my family). I will be
making my sixth comeback in the last year. I am also
an idiot my name is Shawn Paul aka Sean Paul aka Shaun
Paul and I will be the performing in this historical
event.

   It is ten dollars to get in and the Black Box is
B.Y.O.B. So please come support Cleveland's next great
stars before we make it big and claim where from
another city. Email me at no_talent_s_o_b at yahoo.com