[NEohioPAL]Regarding Color Headshots

Kiff Vanden Heuvel kiffvh at mac.com
Wed Mar 31 04:40:14 PST 2004

Just a friendly color reproductions tip.

I've been getting my headshots processed by ISGO Photo in LA.  They
accept digital files for both headshots and zed cards.

Their cost for Color vs Black and white is the same.  Both for Photo
reproductions and lithos.

Costs a little more than ABC, but the quality is far superior to ABC.

www.isgophoto.com

Highly recommend Eric Mull for head shots as well.

Good luck!

Kiff Vanden Heuvel

PS; Bottoms Up in Lakewood is the place to get on stage and improvise!
All Tuesday nights, sign up starts at 8:30p.  Downstairs.  Come for
laughs and drink specials.