[NEohioPAL]Night of the Laughing Weirdo

Mike Baker Mike_Baker at clevelandyucks.com
Mon Apr 5 10:51:51 PDT 2004

The next offering in the "Cheap Yucks" stand-up comedy series is an unusual one indeed. I have put together a collection of the weirder comics I know in P.T Barnum fashion. The show is called "Night of the Laughing Weirdo" and will be this Saturday, April 10th at 10:00 PM at the Winchester, 12112 Madison, Lakewood Ohio.

Appearing will be Features Jeff Balanchard and Bryan Lee Emler.

Also on the bill are Nell'Sin, Tim Lucas, Hot Carl, and myself - Mike Baker.

The evening will be hosted by Bob the Impersonator.

This is an evening for fans of off the wall - left of center humor.

As always the cost is just a sawbuck.

"Cheap Yucks, Five Bucks, Very Little Sucks!"