[NEohioPAL]Kent Stage announces cast of "Laughter on the 23rd Floor"

JR Simons JOVIALITIES at peoplepc.com
Wed Apr 7 04:17:49 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_000_00A4_01C41C70.6F1B6E00

Thank you all for auditioning and thank you all for your patience.  I =
have had much going on this past week and spent the weekend in =
Cincinnati for a high school theatre conference and did not arrive home =
until very late Sunday night.  I wanted to get this out then, but was =
prevented.  Here it goes:

Lucas - Craig Rosenthal
Milt - Jim Lengel
Val - Richard Szczepinski
Brian - Adam Meyer
Kenny - Adam Leventhal
Carol - Darlene Fonzi
Ira - Brian Hutchinson
Max - William Warren, Jr.
Helen - Kelley Burke

The first rehearsal I have scheduled is Tuesday, April 13 from 7-10 PM =
at the Kent Stage Theatre.  This will be a read-through and I'll be =
getting you a complete rehearsal schedule at that time which will take =
into account all your conflicts that you noted on your audition forms.  =
The second rehearsal will be Thursday, April 15 from 7-9 PM and that =
will only be for Lucas (Craig Rosenthal); the rest of you will have that =
night off.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all again next week.  You were a great =
group to audition!  We're going to have some fun!

Please respond to this email with your acceptance.

Thanks!

J. R. Simons
Producer
The Jovialities Entertainment Co., Ltd.
Be sure to visit us on the Web at www.jovialities.8m.com
------=_NextPart_000_00A4_01C41C70.6F1B6E00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252"><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY background=3D"">
<DIV>
<DIV>Thank you all for auditioning and thank you all for your =
patience.  I=20
have had much going on this past week and spent the weekend in =
Cincinnati for a=20
high school theatre conference and did not arrive home until very=20
late Sunday night.  I wanted to get this out then, but was=20
prevented.  Here it goes:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Lucas - Craig Rosenthal</DIV>
<DIV>Milt - Jim Lengel</DIV>
<DIV>Val - Richard Szczepinski</DIV>
<DIV>Brian - Adam Meyer</DIV>
<DIV>Kenny - Adam Leventhal</DIV>
<DIV>Carol - Darlene Fonzi</DIV>
<DIV>Ira - Brian Hutchinson</DIV>
<DIV>Max - William Warren, Jr.</DIV>
<DIV>Helen - Kelley Burke</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The first rehearsal I have scheduled is Tuesday, April 13 from 7-10 =
PM at=20
the Kent Stage Theatre.  This will be a read-through and I'll be =
getting=20
you a complete rehearsal schedule at that time which will take into =
account all=20
your conflicts that you noted on your audition forms.  The second =
rehearsal=20
will be Thursday, April 15 from 7-9 PM and that will only be for Lucas =
(Craig=20
Rosenthal); the rest of you will have that night off.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm looking forward to seeing you all again next week.  You =
were a=20
great group to audition!  We're going to have some fun!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please respond to this email with your acceptance.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>J. R. Simons<BR>Producer<BR>The Jovialities Entertainment Co., =
Ltd.<BR>Be=20
sure to visit us on the Web at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.jovialities.8m.com">www.jovialities.8m.com</A></DIV></=
BODY></HTML>