[NEohioPAL]Dragon Films to hold Open Auditions in Cleveland, Ohio

GDragonAF gdaf at burntmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:36:44 PDT 2004

Dragon Films to hold Open Auditions in Cleveland, Ohio=0D
=0D
Dragon Films (located in Canton, Ohio) will be holding their second big a=
udition session of the year on April 18th, 2004 in Cleveland, Ohio from 1=
0am-6pm at North Coast Central Casting. Work completed with Dragon Films =
is on a non-union/non-paid basis, and is under a credit-work only contrac=
t. Projects through Dragon Films can be seen: at film festivals, on our s=
ite, in a local video retail store, and (soon) through Channel 15 Public =
Access TV! Working through Dragon Films is always good for experience and=
 exposure.=0D
=0D
We are currently casting 5-7 projects and are in need of talent ranging f=
rom 5 years old and UP. Projects range from TV Sitcoms to short films to =
feature length productions. We are casting for leading, supporting, and e=
xtra/background roles. One project we are casting for demands GOTH/VAMPIR=
E actors and background talent - ALL GOTH/VAMPIRE types are WELCOME to au=
dition!=0D
=0D
Talent is required to leave a headshot and resume behind with the directo=
rs, and be prepared to deliver a one minute monologue.=0D
=0D
We are also looking for CREW MEMBERS to join the Dragon Films staff. This=
 is also a non-union/non-paid position. Anyone interested in a position o=
n the crew staff should bring their resume to the audition and be willing=
 to talk to the directors about their talents, past work experience, and =
general information.=0D
=0D
If you can not come, or you have questions, please contact Dragon Films v=
ia 330-453-8738.=0D
=0D
=0D
North Coast Central Casting=0D