[NEohioPAL]Submssion: MOB INC Murder Mystery To Go

Bitscleve at aol.com Bitscleve at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 00:10:41 PDT 2004

--part1_1ef.1dcff63b.2dab9af1_boundary

M.O.B. INC.
WWW.1Mobinc.com

Have you always wanted to host a murder mystery dinner party, but thought it
was just too costly?  I'm talking about a full-blown M.O.B. INC. mystery event
complete with characters, costuming, and some very authentic looking
theatrical weaponry that you've grown accustomed to seeing at each and every M.O.B.
INC. performance throughout the years.  Now you must be pondering the thought
of, "how can I possibly afford to get that from the "Rolls Royce" of Murder
Mystery Theater Event companies, without tapping into my Costa Rica vacation
money?" Well paesans, allow me to explain...

First off, to stage your own M.O.B. INC. mystery dinner event you'll receive,
three professional actors from our M.O.B. INC. family. One portraying the
role of the Detective, as well two others portraying a role, as well scripts for
the event. One of our expert F/X make-up artists and weapons masters along
with a Director will also be on hand.  There will be as less as three other
characters in the script that will require actors and here is where you come in.

The host of the party will provide from three to five people (depending on
the script and the size of your party) to portray the roles needed to complete
the cast list of the mystery performance script we supply.  Those people will
meet with the professional actors and the director prior to the event for a
rehearsal.

Once that is out of the way, the event takes place complete with all the
bells and whistles that make M.O.B. INC. the best in mystery who-dunnit events.
Have you always wanted to be a Mob Boss or Moll for a night?  Well, here's your
big chance to hob-knob as a mobster, play cops and robbers, and you won't
even go to jail for it.
Let M.O.B. INC. put you in that fantasyland the way only M.O.B. INC. can.
Our reputation is impeccable as being the best in the business so why not
utilize us, to make your next party a raging success and everybody will love you!
M.O.B. INC provides the entertainment; you provide the people, place, and
dinner.  We have mystery scripts with a wedding anniversary, as well as a birthday,
and countless scripts that contain every type of theme from mobsters (our
specialty) to gunslingers, Sherlock Holmes and many more.  If we don't have the
theme you're looking for, then you don't need it so let us bring "The Family"
to you.
Please call us at the office for pricing Mon. thru Fri. 1pm until 7pm at:
(216) 426 - 9392

--part1_1ef.1dcff63b.2dab9af1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT  SIZE=3D6 P=
TSIZE=3D24 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Wide Latin" LANG=3D"0"><B>M.O.B. INC.<BR=

</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D5 PTSIZE=3D18 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Wide Latin" LANG=3D"0=
"><A HREF=3D"WWW.1Mobinc.com">WWW.1Mobinc.com</A><BR>
<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Verdana Ref" LANG=
=3D"0">Have you always wanted to host a murder mystery dinner party, but tho=
ught it was just too costly?  I'm talking about a full-blown M.O.B. INC=
. mystery event complete with characters, costuming, and some very authentic=
 looking theatrical weaponry that you've grown accustomed to seeing at each=20=
and every M.O.B. INC. performance throughout the years.  Now you must b=
e pondering the thought of, "how can I possibly afford to get that from the=20=
"Rolls Royce" of Murder Mystery Theater Event companies, without tapping int=
o my Costa Rica vacation money?" Well paesans, allow me to explain...<BR>
<BR>
First off, to stage your own M.O.B. INC. mystery dinner event you'll receive=
, three professional actors from our M.O.B. INC. family. One portraying the=20=
role of the Detective, as well two others portraying a role, as well scripts=
 for the event. One of our expert F/X make-up artists and weapons masters al=
ong with a Director will also be on hand.  There will be as less as thr=
ee other characters in the script that will require actors and here is where=
 you come in.<BR>
<BR>
The host of the party will provide from three to five people (depending on t=
he script and the size of your party) to portray the roles needed to complet=
e the cast list of the mystery performance script we supply.  Those peo=
ple will meet with the professional actors and the director prior to the eve=
nt for a rehearsal.  <BR>
<BR>
Once that is out of the way, the event takes place complete with all the bel=
ls and whistles that make M.O.B. INC. the best in mystery who-dunnit events.=
  Have you always wanted to be a Mob Boss or Moll for a night?  We=
ll, here's your big chance to hob-knob as a mobster, play cops and robbers,=20=
and you won't even go to jail for it.  <BR>
Let M.O.B. INC. put you in that fantasyland the way only M.O.B. INC. can.&nb=
sp; Our reputation is impeccable as being the best in the business so why no=
t utilize us, to make your next party a raging success and everybody will lo=
ve you!  M.O.B. INC provides the entertainment; you provide the people,=
 place, and dinner.  We have mystery scripts with a wedding anniversary=
, as well as a birthday, and countless scripts that contain every type of th=
eme from mobsters (our specialty) to gunslingers, Sherlock Holmes and many m=
ore.  If we don't have the theme you're looking for, then you don't nee=
d it so let us bring "The Family" to you.  <BR>
Please call us at the office for pricing Mon. thru Fri. 1pm until 7pm at: (2=
16) 426 - 9392<BR>
  </FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGR=
OUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Verda=
na Ref" LANG=3D"0">  <BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D5 PTSIZE=3D18 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"Wide Latin" LANG=3D"0=
"><BR>
</B></P></P></FONT></HTML>
--part1_1ef.1dcff63b.2dab9af1_boundary--