[NEohioPAL] Les Misérables School Edition at Stagecrafters next weekend

Stagecrafters Stagecrafters at orange.k12.oh.us
Tue Apr 13 09:46:21 PDT 2004

Stagecrafters Proudly Presents

Les Mis=E9rables School Edition
Performed entirely by students
A musical by ALAIN BOUBLIL and CLAUDE-MICHEL SCH=D6NBERG
Based on the novel by VICTOR HUGO
Music by CLAUDE-MICHEL SCH=D6NBERG
Lyrics by HERBERT KRETZMER
Original French text by ALAIN BOUBLIL and JEAN-MARC NATEL
Additional material by JAMES FENTON
Orchestrations by JOHN CAMERON
Original London production directed and adapted by TREVOR NUNN and JOHN =
CAIRD
Original London production by CAMERON MACKINTOSH and THE ROYAL =
SHAKESPEARE COMPANY
School Edition specially adapted and licensed by
MUSIC THEATRE INTERNATIONAL and CAMERON MACKINTOSH

This Weekend

Friday, April 16 and Saturday, April 17, 7:30 PM
at the Orange High School Auditorium
32000 Chagrin Blvd. in Pepper Pike
Tickets are $7.00, available at the door
For more information, email Stagecrafters at orange.k12.oh.us
or call (216) 831-8601, extension 5103

The Cast
Keri Axelrod, Colin Boyle, Lucy Church, Andy Collopy, Corey Cott, Carly =
Deutch, Aaron Dore, Michelle Eiler, Abbie Fagin, Ben Fankhauser, Miranda =
Fantz, Jamie Finkenthal, Alyssa Firehammer, Tali Beth Friedman, Taylor =
Glass, Dan Grgic, Rachel Herrin, Arielle Hoffman, Sarah Jacobson, =
Justine Kunstler, Julie Leary, Taylor Maimbourg, Julie Marx, Nathaniel =
Maund, Christina McTighe, Jayme Miller, Mike Miller, Amy Murdoch, Jill =
Murdoch, Jenna Nash, Chis Nkemere, Colleen O=B9Neil, Katie O=B9Neil, =
Gracie Overbeke, Dave Peters, Anthony Pilla, Rob Rodems, Jake Ross, =
Marissa Scalish, Emma Schreibman, Melissa Sills, and Arianne Thomas

The Production Staff
Produced by Wendy Lee Scott-Koeth=20
Directed by Jamie Koeth
Musical Direction by Brad Wyner
Choreography by Abby Lausin=20
Stage managed by Kristy Cruz=20
Scenic design by Beth Wood=20
Properties by Jennifer Farris=20
Lighting Design by Rebecca L. Ress
Sound Design by Skip Kelley & Ryan Cunningham
The Orchestra: Ryan Cunningham, Allison Elder, Samantha Englander, =
Youssef Hamid, John Keo, Jennifer Ledyard, Robyn Linden, Chris Maneri, =
Joe Parker, Tricia Pruchnicki, Josh Rosen, Oren Weiss, Matt Wirfel

About Stagecrafters
The Teen Show is one element of Stagecrafters' year round programming =
for students ranging from elementary school through college. Les =
Mis=E9rables School Edition is our fourth Teen Show (following Into the =
Woods, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and Chicago). At Stagecrafters, our =
aim is to instill confidence and discipline through the practice and =
technique of theater. Our other popular programs for high school =
students include the Cabaret Troupe, Putting It Together (our teen =
summer camp), and Summer Stock (an intense two-week process for high =
school and college students). Participants in the program have gone on =
to perform on Broadway (Rent, Mama Mia, The Sweet Smell of Success, =
Nine, Les Mis=E9rables, Jesus Christ Superstar) and in national tours =
(Fame, Titanic, Tommy, Jekyll and Hyde).

Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education and Recreation.
www.orangerec.com