[NEohioPAL]FREE promo for You!

SomeDadA at aol.com SomeDadA at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 17:31:07 PDT 2004

Greetings!

Cabaret Dada will be celebrating their 9th Anniversary on May 14th and 15th.

We are seeking donations to be used as door prizes. All donors receive in house promo that weekend as well as a listing in our upcoming program.

Donations can be gift certificates, promotional material with your company/group/theater's logo---almost anything.

A great way to promote upcoming shows!

We're also seeking food and drink donations for the parties that weekend.

Cabaret Dada is a non-profit organization so all donations are tax deductible.

Thanks!
Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater
1210 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Oh 44113