[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: A Washington for the Revolution!

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Wed Apr 14 11:49:27 PDT 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3164798967_3349239_MIME_Part

Dear NeoPal Subscriber:

Give us a George Washington, and we will give you a Revolution.

Bad Epitaph Theater Company Wants You - to give us a dollar.  That=B9s it, on=
dollar, one George Washington, to go towards our summer production of The
American Revolution.

Our goal is $1,000, which we will raise one dollar at a time.

There=B9s three simple ways to help:

1. Send an actual dollar, legal tender, cash money, to P.O. Box 6794,
Cleveland, OH 44101.

2. Send a check for $1.00 made out to Bad Epitaph Theater Company, sent to
the same address.

3. Donate $1.50 via our website at http://www.badepitaph.org/donate.html.
The extra four bits go to the PayPal people - and if that bothers you, we
recommend suggestion #1.

Check the "George Washington" page of the Bad Epitaph web site periodically
to see how the campaign is progressing.  We have already raised $550 during
this campaign - we're halfway there!  But we need your contribution to get
us the rest of the way. Check the "Washington for the Revolution" page
periodically for updates: http://www.badepitaph.org/revolution.html

What will it mean for one thousand people to donate a dollar to this cause?
It will mean the old saying is true; one person can make a difference.
Don=B9t put it off, do it right away, and say you are part of the Revolution.

Sincerely,
Bad Epitaph Theater Company
Thomas Cullinan
David Hansen
Alison Hernan
Nick Koesters
Brian Pedaci
Gina Verdi

P.S. Other Presidents will be graciously accepted.

P.P.S.  Already received this email, or one like it?  Forward it to a
friend!  After all, it's only a dollar.

P.P.P.S.  REBEL, REBEL -  Saturday, May 1st!
http://www.badepitaph.org/benefit.html

The American Revolution by Kirk Wood Bromley, directed by David Hansen
June 18 =AD July 4, 2004 at Wade Oval in University Circle
All performances free and open to the public

Imagine if Shakespeare wrote a play about our shared American history.  All
the familiar names are here: Lafayette, Hamilton, Cornwallis, Burr, Benedic=
Arnold, George III, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams and, of course, George
Washington.  The action springs to life with passion and humor, and blows
the dust off these historical icons.   Come and share Washington's travails
against Redcoats, Tories, Hessians, mercenaries, mutinying generals, a
bankrupt Congress, spies and his own incompetent and restless soldiers alon=
the way to the birth of the American spirit.

BETC Mission Statement
Bad Epitaph is an ensemble of artists who create an environment where
Directors with vision and Artists with passion collaborate to produce
theatrical works that are relevant to today=B9s society.

--MS_Mac_OE_3164798967_3349239_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: A Washington for the Revolution!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>Dear NeoPal Subscriber:<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000">Give us a George Washington, and we will give you a <=
I>Revolution</I>.<BR>
</FONT><BR>
</B>Bad Epitaph Theater Company Wants You - to give us a dollar.  That=
=B9s it, one dollar, one George Washington, to go towards our summer productio=
n of <I>The American Revolution</I>.  <BR>
<BR>
Our goal is $1,000, which we will raise one dollar at a time.<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>There=B9s three simple ways to help:<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>1. Send an actual dollar, legal tender, cash money, to P.O. Bo=
x 6794, Cleveland, OH 44101.<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>2. Send a check for $1.00 made out to Bad Epitaph Theater Comp=
any, sent to the same address.<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>3. Donate $1.50 via our website at <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>ht=
tp://www.badepitaph.org/donate.html</U></FONT>.  The extra four bits go=
 to the PayPal people - and if that bothers you, we recommend suggestion #1.=
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
Check the "George Washington" page of the Bad Epitaph web site pe=
riodically to see how the campaign is progressing.  <B><I>We have alrea=
dy raised $550 during this campaign</I></B> - we're halfway there!  But=
 we need your contribution to get us the rest of the way. Check the "Wa=
shington for the Revolution" page periodically for updates: <FONT COLOR=
=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.badepitaph.org/revolution.html<BR>
</U></FONT><BR>
What will it mean for one thousand people to donate a dollar to this cause?=
  It will mean the old saying is true; <I>one person can make a differe=
nce</I>.  Don=B9t put it off, do it right away, and say you are part of t=
he <I>Revolution</I>.<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
Bad Epitaph Theater Company<BR>
Thomas Cullinan<BR>
David Hansen<BR>
Alison Hernan<BR>
Nick Koesters<BR>
Brian Pedaci<BR>
Gina Verdi<BR>
<BR>
P.S. Other Presidents will be graciously accepted.<BR>
<BR>
P.P.S.  Already received this email, or one like it?  Forward it =
to a friend!  After all, it's only a dollar.<BR>
<BR>
P.P.P.S.  REBEL, REBEL -  Saturday, May 1st!  <FONT COLOR=3D"#=
0000FF"><U>http://www.badepitaph.org/benefit.html<BR>
</U></FONT><BR>
<B>The American Revolution</B> by Kirk Wood Bromley, directed by David Hans=
en<BR>
June 18 =AD July 4, 2004 at Wade Oval in University Circle<BR>
All performances free and open to the public<BR>
<BR>
<I>Imagine if Shakespeare wrote a play about our shared American history. &=
nbsp;All the familiar names are here: Lafayette, Hamilton, Cornwallis, Burr,=
 Benedict Arnold, George III, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams and, of course, Geo=
rge Washington.  The action springs to life with passion and humor, and=
 blows the dust off these historical icons.   Come and share Washi=
ngton's travails against Redcoats, Tories, Hessians, mercenaries, mutinying =
generals, a bankrupt Congress, spies and his own incompetent and restless so=
ldiers along the way to the birth of the American spirit.<BR>
<BR>
</I><B>BETC Mission Statement<BR>
</B>Bad Epitaph is an ensemble of artists who create an environment where D=
irectors with vision and Artists with passion collaborate to produce theatri=
cal works that are relevant to today=B9s society.=20
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3164798967_3349239_MIME_Part--