[NEohioPAL]last chance for Dining Room audition

WSPAmherst at aol.com WSPAmherst at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 06:43:48 PDT 2004

Workshop Players announces auditions for The Dining Room, a comedy/drama by A. R. Gurney.  Director Don Wozniak is seeking adult actors, a minimum of three men and three women, possibly as many as four of each.  Auditions will consist of readings from the script.  Each actor will be asked to play a variety of roles and ages from grade school age through elderly. Here's a great chance to show your range as an actor!!

Auditions will be held at Workshop Players Theater, located at 44820 Middle Ridge Road in Amherst, on Monday, April 19, from 7 to 9:30 p.m.. Performance dates are July 8 through July 25.

For more information, contact the director at 440-244-3960 or by e-mail at: cen55422 at centurytel.net or check out our website at www.workshopplayers.com

Please note that there is construction on Middle Ridge Road. Please enter the parking lot from the Rt. 2/northeastern direction of the road and allow extra travel time. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

"If the whole world's a stage, I demand better lighting"