[NEohioPAL]Brian Zoldessy Cheer Campaign

Nicole Sterns nsterns at gwis.com
Mon Apr 19 11:01:59 PDT 2004

Dear Friends, We have all been reading Vicki's updates about Brian's
health. Since he is not able to receive visitors, I am planning on
making a video to cheer him. The Cleveland Playhouse is graciously
allowing us to set up outside the Drury Theatre to create this get-well
video. I will be there THIS Wednesday, April 21 from 6-8pm. For those
of you not able to attend this session, I am planning another one for
Monday, April 26. The Monday's location is close to being confirmed.
I'd appreciate your help in passing this message along to anyone not on
Fred's list. Thanks, and we'll see you THIS Wednesday. Questions? email
me at nsterns at gwis.com. And, YES, the nurses are setting up a video
system so he can see our greetings. Thanks again, Nicole Sterns.