[NEohioPAL]for those of you who know my mother

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 19:01:04 PDT 2004

--part1_f.276d2224.2db88160_boundary

"mama kelly" as she is known to my theatre friends had open heart surgery
this past monday
my mother is quite taken with the theatre world here in cleveland and many of
you have met her.
he recovery is difficult now and i thought that some cards coming from
friends here in cleveland would be great medicine and uplifting for her
this list can reach many of you faster than i can by calling or getting phone
numbers
so if you have a moment, you can send a card to:

marian kelly
5 dorchester drive apt 505
pittsburgh pa  15241

Kevin Joseph Kelly
Call me for anything 216-269-3824
TPOG!

--part1_f.276d2224.2db88160_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">"mama kelly" as she is known to my=20=
theatre friends had open heart surgery this past monday<BR>
my mother is quite taken with the theatre world here in cleveland and many o=
f you have met her.<BR>
he recovery is difficult now and i thought that some cards coming from frien=
ds here in cleveland would be great medicine and uplifting for her<BR>
this list can reach many of you faster than i can by calling or getting phon=
e numbers<BR>
so if you have a moment, you can send a card to: <BR>
<BR>
marian kelly<BR>
5 dorchester drive apt 505<BR>
pittsburgh pa  15241<BR>