[NEohioPAL]Help needed for a 9/11 project

Caudill Deanna DCaudill at lec.edu
Fri Apr 23 03:33:31 PDT 2004

FREE FOOD!
=20
Good morning everyone!
I am in need of 20-30 people of all ages, ethnicities, etc. to be a part =
of my final presentation for my Art & Technology class.
=20
The project:
As a group we were given the assignment to put together a 5 minute video =
incorporating different technologies along with a live movement =
component. My group has chosen to do a piece on 9/11.=20
=20
Our concept:
In a theatre, we will be projecting images of 9/11 and America's =
patriotism onto the cyc. We will have 20-30 people silently standing in =
front of the images each holding a lit candle. Throughout our video the =
20-30 people will randomly blow out their candle and walk offstage. At =
the end only 3 people will remain. These people will be dressed in =
service uniforms.
=20
The details:
Where: Lake Erie College Fine Arts Center
Rehearsal: to be scheduled (either sat 5/1 or sun 5/2)=20
Performance: Wednesday May 5 from 10 am - 12 pm
RSVP: dcaudill at lec.edu or by phone 440-639-8755
Compensation: Free food
=20
The more people that can help, the more powerful our video will be. =
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to being inundated with =
emails from eager volunteers!=20
Thanks!
-Deanna R. Caudill
=20