[NEohioPAL]resume erased! need help on date of one show!

Angela Kabasan chaerm at ameritech.net
Fri Apr 23 08:49:34 PDT 2004

--0-541905803-1082735374=:75444

NeOHPal:

I'm trying to recreate my theatrical resume because my computer ate mine and I don't have any paper copies anywhere!  Can anyone tell me the date of this show?

EVITA at Baldwin Wallace Summer Theatre
the years were between 92-94
My Director was Paul
The Choreographer was also in the dance chorus, I think that his name was Bob or Robert.
It was the same year that the musicals Into the Woods ran and Closer than Ever played.

Does anyone remember this show?  Any help that you can provide, I would so appreciate it! (especially since I have an audition tomorrow!)

Angela

--0-541905803-1082735374=:75444

<DIV>NeOHPal:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm trying to recreate my theatrical resume because my computer ate mine and I don't have any paper copies anywhere!  Can anyone tell me the date of this show?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>EVITA at Baldwin Wallace Summer Theatre</DIV>
<DIV>the years were between 92-94</DIV>
<DIV>My Director was Paul</DIV>
<DIV>The Choreographer was also in the dance chorus, I think that his name was Bob or Robert.</DIV>
<DIV>It was the same year that the musicals Into the Woods ran and Closer than Ever played.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Does anyone remember this show?  Any help that you can provide, I would so appreciate it! (especially since I have an audition tomorrow!)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Angela</DIV>
--0-541905803-1082735374=:75444--