[NEohioPAL]ERIC MULL HEADSHOT PHOTO INFO and TRAVEL DATES

EPFOTO at aol.com EPFOTO at aol.com
Sat Apr 24 08:11:09 PDT 2004

Dear Neohiopal members....

As most of you know we work out of our Cleveland studio on a day to day=20
basis.   However, we have several other cities in which we travel to quite=20
frequently.  If you have had headshots or model shoots with us before and ha=
ve=20
friends/colleagues in these cities, please pass our availablity dates on to=20=
them. =20

Here are some upcoming travel dates in other cities:
Pittsburgh----May 4th and 18th, June 2nd (Headshots only)
Washington DC--May 1st and 2nd  (Headshots and Models)
New York City--July 18th and 19th (Headshots only)
Detroit--June ?? (Still trying to firm up a date) (Headshots only)

Please call us with any questions or to schedule.  You can also schedule=20
online at www.ericmull.com.

Eric Mull Photo
216-233-9494
www.ericmull.com
eric at ericmull.com

-------------------TESTIMONIALS----------------------------------

To the Gang at Eric Mull Photography,
Thank you very much for doing a wonderful job servicing our account. The=20
photos look great and the customer service was top notch. =E2=80=A6 From now=
 on, I will=20
send all of my actors to you for headshots. Thanks again for making us look=20
GREAT!=20
Best Regards,
Ansly=20

Dear Eric,
Just wanted to let you know that it has been great working with you. The=20
pictures for us have been excellent and you get all the material to us in a=20=
timely=20
fashion. The really nice thing is many of the talent agencies and managers w=
e=20
deal with in La. will use your headshots when they pick up are talent=20
(without needing to be reshot by a LA photographer). Keep up the great work.=
=20
Mary Sklamba, Pro-Model and talent mgmt.=20

Eric is not just a photographer that we send actors and models to, but a ver=
y=20
important part of our team. Hs professionalism and skill as a photographer p
lay a key roll in to the success of our business.=20
Dominick Palazzo
President of IMI Talent Management=20

The Talent Group has been working with Eric mull for the past several years.=
=20
We are always extremely pleased with the quality of his work. I like the fac=
t=20
that Eric is always trying something new=E2=80=A6 his work is always fresh.=20
Richard Kohn
Co-Owner
The Talent Group=20

We love Eric. He's great!!!
We always get what we want & what we need. Eric is a true professional and=20
his turn around is fabulous. What more could we ask for?=20
Deb Docherty
President of Docherty Agency

for more testimonials go to
www.ericmull.com/testimonials.asp