[NEohioPAL]A BIG THANK YOU on the resume question

Angela Kabasan chaerm at ameritech.net
Sat Apr 24 21:10:38 PDT 2004

--0-1526639101-1082866238=:81476

Thanks to everyone who helped with the resume issue.  It was resolved and now I have two jobs out of it!  A BIG THANK YOU goes out to everyone also with such kind words.  I love our artistic community and I wouldn't change it for the world!  (today is happy-fest!!)

Have a great one everyone!

Angela

--0-1526639101-1082866238=:81476

<DIV>Thanks to everyone who helped with the resume issue.  It was resolved and now I have <STRONG>two</STRONG> jobs out of it!  A BIG THANK YOU goes out to everyone also with such kind words.  I love our artistic community and I wouldn't change it for the world!  (today is happy-fest!!)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Have a great one everyone!<BR><BR>Angela<BR></DIV>
--0-1526639101-1082866238=:81476--