[NEohioPAL]9/11 project looking for volunteers

Caudill Deanna DCaudill at lec.edu
Tue Apr 27 12:21:23 PDT 2004

If you have already responded Great...The rehearsal time has been set =
for Saturday, May 1, 2004 at 5:00pm if you can't make it but still want =
to participate on Wednesday please let me know so I can work you in. =
Please wear a white shirt and black pants. Anyone can help, so tell your =
friends!- Thanks!=20
I am still in need of 20-30 people of all ages, ethnicities, etc. to be =
a part of my final presentation for my Art & Technology class. (I only =
have 10 so far!)
The project:=20
As a group we were given the assignment to put together a 5 minute video =
incorporating different technologies along with a live movement =
component. My group has chosen to do a piece on 9/11.=20
Our concept:=20
In a theatre, we will be projecting images of 9/11 and America's =
patriotism onto the cyc. We will have 20-30 people silently standing in =
front of the images each holding a lit candle. Throughout our video the =
20-30 people will randomly blow out their candle and walk offstage. At =
the end only 3 people will remain. These people will be dressed in =
service uniforms.=20
The details:=20
Where: Lake Erie College Fine Arts Center (email or call for directions)
Rehearsal:Saturday 5/1 at 5:00pm=20
Performance: Wednesday May 5 from 10 am - 12 pm (should be done by 10:30 =
or 11)
RSVP: dcaudill at lec.edu or by phone 440-639-8755=20
Compensation: Free food=20
The more people that can help, the more powerful our video will be. =
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to being inundated with =
emails from eager volunteers!=20
Thanks!=20
-Deanna R. Caudill