[NEohioPAL]Daniel Thompson readmitted to Cleveland Clinic

Oonawolf at aol.com Oonawolf at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 13:40:31 PDT 2004

Dear Friends,

Unhappily, I must report that Daniel Thompson, poet laureate of Cuyahoga
County, has been readmitted to the Cleveland Clinic as of yesterday.  I spoke with
him this morning.

He is undergoing platelet and blood transfusions, as he continues this next
round of chemotherapy.  He was hoping to do this on an out-patient basis; but
he is too weak to do this, as of this time.  How long he will remain in the
hospital is unknown; but I imagine it will be for the length of the chemo regimen.

Look for tomorrow's Cleveland Free Times; and you will see a story by Michael
Gill concerning our good poet.  Needless to say, I am sad contemplating the
prospect of Daniel leaving us; and I hope you will all join in prayer to wish
him well.

James Onysko