[NEohioPAL]RAGTIME at RRCT has been CANCELLED, new show/auditions to be announced soon

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 21:34:19 PDT 2004

--part1_139.2e33bde7.2dc08e4b_boundary

It is with great regret that I inform you that our June/July production of
Ragtime will not be able to take place.
Due to special circumstances, the production has to be replaced. The new show
will be announced very soon, along with new audition dates.
Thank you to everyone who auditioned for Ragtime and for your continued
support of our community theatre.
Our mission remains strong and we will continue to provide quality family
entertainment.

Sincerely,

Kevin Joseph Kelly
Artistic Director
Rocky River Community Theatre
TPOG!

Any questions or comments, please call 216-269-3824.

--part1_139.2e33bde7.2dc08e4b_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">It is with great regret that I info=
rm you that our June/July production of Ragtime will not be able to take pla=
ce.<BR>
Due to special circumstances, the production has to be replaced. The new sho=
w will be announced very soon, along with new audition dates.<BR>
Thank you to everyone who auditioned for Ragtime and for your continued supp=
ort of our community theatre.<BR>
Our mission remains strong and we will continue to provide quality family en=
tertainment.<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
<BR>
Kevin Joseph Kelly<BR>
Artistic Director<BR>
Rocky River Community Theatre<BR>
TPOG!<BR>
<BR>
Any questions or comments, please call 216-269-3824.<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_139.2e33bde7.2dc08e4b_boundary--