[NEohioPAL]CALLING ALL OLDE TOWNE HALL ALUMNI!!!

Matthew Sucre msucre2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 06:57:54 PDT 2004

--0-1084832950-1083333474=:66988

TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE MAGIC THAT IS OLDE TOWNE HALL THEATRE  WE NEED YOU!

This season celebrates the 25th anniversary for OTH and we need all of your help to make it special! We are currently working on a GALA REVIEW for our Winter Musical and we want any and all people who were in our productions to contact us to help make this a reality. You can be as involved as your busy schedule will allow and we look for to reuniting with all those people we made lifelong friends with.

To be part of this you can contact  Sharon Godsney @ 440-323-0073 or respond to this email and we will be in touch with you!

Our 25th season will be:
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum Opening in October!
and
Play On,Opening in April!

Stay Tuned for Audition information!

--0-1084832950-1083333474=:66988

<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#0000ff size=4>TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE MAGIC THAT IS OLDE TOWNE HALL THEATRE  WE NEED YOU!</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This season celebrates the 25th anniversary for OTH and we need all of your help to make it special! We are currently working on a GALA REVIEW for our Winter Musical and we want any and all people who were in our productions to contact us to help make this a reality. You can be as involved as your busy schedule will allow and we look for to reuniting with all those people we made lifelong friends with. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>To be part of this you can contact  Sharon Godsney @ 440-323-0073 or respond to this email and we will be in touch with you!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Our 25th season will be:</DIV>
<DIV><EM>A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum</EM> Opening in October!</DIV>
<DIV>and</DIV>
<DIV><EM>Play On,</EM>Opening in April!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Stay Tuned for Audition information!</DIV><p>
--0-1084832950-1083333474=:66988--