[NEohioPAL]Need Mic Stand and Room Divider Screen

'Peter E. Toomey CBC' Peter at ToomeyAndFriendsAdvertising.biz
Mon May 3 11:33:33 PDT 2004

We're forming a trio to sing at
 [[fill in your politically-correct term for what mom used to call "old
folks' homes"]].
Hoping to bring a little music to their lives.
On no budget.

Need a little equipment to supplement what we've bought.

So -
1.
We have 2 wireless mics, but the third died.
Know anybody with a used wireless hand-held or clip-on mic they're looking
to get rid of?

2.
Also need a Mic Stand.

3.
Because we'll be working in cafeterias, meeting rooms, etc,
need a Room Divider Screen onstage for quick costume changes.
?Three section?  Folding?
  If you've got it, we'll rehab it.

4.
Or any scrounging suggestions welcome.

Regards,  Peter Toomey
personal mail:     Toomey at alumni.ND.edu
 ( business mail: Peter at ToomeyAndFriendsAdvertising.biz )
Day:  440-333-6698
Eve:  440-333-6628