[NEohioPAL]WKYC Channel 3's On-Air Talent Competition CORRECTION!

TBump17 at aol.com TBump17 at aol.com
Thu May 6 16:16:33 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1083885393

To those of you interested in sending in VHS Tapes to our Competition, please
be aware that the deadline for receiving tapes has been moved up from Friday,
May 14th to Wednesday, May 10th. Thank you and we look forward to reviewing
your tapes by the 10th!
Adam Miller

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>To those of you interested in sending in VHS Tapes to our Competition,=20=
please be aware that the deadline for receiving tapes has been moved up from=
 Friday, May 14th to Wednesday, May 10th. Thank you and we look forward to r=
eviewing your tapes by the 10th!</DIV>
<DIV>Adam Miller</DIV></BODY></HTML>