[NEohioPAL]Crappy Apartment Sale

Rich Sommer rosommer at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 20:10:36 PDT 2004

I have an apartment. I will be moving out of this apartment in a few short
days.

In this apartment is a lot of crap - a rug, a couch, a chair, 3 stools, a tv
stand, a window air conditioner, etc. I am selling all of this crap. I only
call it "crap" because I am a recent grad school grad, so not much of my
crap is of a superior quality. So, if you like crap, come get some at 2777
Lancashire Road, Apt. B1, Cleveland Heights, from 12-5 on Sunday, May 9.

Crap is pretty cheap, so don't expect to spend a lot of money.

Questions? Email me.