[NEohioPAL]Workshop Players Rummage Sale - ONE DAY ONLY!!!!

kabbw at aol.com kabbw at aol.com
Fri May 7 07:56:36 PDT 2004

Workshop Players Theatre Rummage Sale

The theater is spring cleaning so take advantage of this opportunity to find some treasures from our previous shows.  Items for sale are costumes including men's and women's clothing, hats, furs, gloves, and purses. We are selling lots of furniture, a copier, a lawn mower that needs some work, fabric remnants, toys, housewares, hardware and electrical items, and much more.

Saturday, May 8 only from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., INSIDE the theatre.

The theater is located at 44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst.

Call 440-988-9130 for more information.

See our website (www.workshoplayers.com)for directions.

Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand!!