[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph: I HATE THIS Honored by Poets' & Writers' League of Greater Cleveland

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Sat May 8 08:44:49 PDT 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3166861490_95088_MIME_Part

"I HATE THIS" HONORED BY POETS=B9 & WRITERS=B9 LEAGUE OF GREATER CLEVELAND

Playwright David Hansen=B9s I HATE THIS will be recognized at the Poets=B9 &
Writers=B9 League of Greater Cleveland=B9s Writers & Their Friends on Saturday,
May 15, 2004 at Cleveland Play House, 8500 Euclid Avenue in Cleveland.

The 2004 Writers=B9 & Their Friends literary gala is the fifth biennial
celebration of writers who live and work in Northeast Ohio. This event
unites community leaders, the media, actors, performance artists, and the
public to pay tribute to twenty-five of our area's finest writers by
dramatically reading their work in a staged production.

Tickets for this event are still available: http://www.pwlgc.com/wandf.html

Bad Epitaph Theater Company produced I HATE THIS at the 2003 Minnesota
Fringe Festival, as well as performances at Cleveland Public Theatre, Dobam=
Theatre, the W.O. Walker Center and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and
Museum.

http://www.badepitaph.org/ihatethis.html

# # #

--MS_Mac_OE_3166861490_95088_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Epitaph: I HATE THIS Honored by Poets' & Writers' League of =
Greater Cleveland</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
"I HATE THIS" HONORED BY POETS=B9 & WRITERS=B9 LEAGUE OF GREATER =
CLEVELAND<BR>
<BR>
Playwright David Hansen=B9s I HATE THIS will be recognized at the Poets=B9 &amp=
; Writers=B9 League of Greater Cleveland=B9s <I>Writers & Their Friends</I> =
on Saturday, May 15, 2004 at Cleveland Play House, 8500 Euclid Avenue in Cle=
veland.<BR>
<BR>
The 2004<I> Writers=B9 & Their Friends</I> literary gala is the fifth bie=
nnial celebration of writers who live and work in Northeast Ohio. This event=
 unites community leaders, the media, actors, performance artists, and the p=
ublic to pay tribute to twenty-five of our area's finest writers by dramatic=
ally reading their work in a staged production.<BR>
<BR>
Tickets for this event are still available: <U>http://www.pwlgc.com/wandf.h=
tml<BR>
<BR>
</U>Bad Epitaph Theater Company produced I HATE THIS at the 2003 Minnesota =
Fringe Festival, as well as performances at Cleveland Public Theatre, Dobama=
 Theatre, the W.O. Walker Center and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Muse=
um.<BR>
<BR>
<U>http://www.badepitaph.org/ihatethis.html<BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3166861490_95088_MIME_Part--