[NEohioPAL]North Canton Playhouse Presents...

B H pubrncp at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 11:28:09 PDT 2004

The “Melody Makers”, a performing arts group sponsored by the North Canton
Playhouse, Center for the Performing Arts, for ages 7 – 13 years, announces
auditions.

This group brings a unique offering to the youth in our community,
showcasing their vocal talents as well as musical theatre movement. The next
session will be approximately 8 weeks in length, meeting twice a week on
Thursdays and Sunday from 6-8 pm, beginning June 10 and running through
performances in August. At the conclusion of the session, the children will
have a minimum of 3 performances in our local area during the month of
August. Cost $150.00 per student/per session.

AUDITIONS for this specialized group will be held on SATURDAY, MAY 22nd,
2004, AT 2:00 P.M. AT THE NORTH CANTON PLAYHOUSE, located on the campus of
Hoover High School, 525 – 7th St. NE, North Canton.  Those auditioning
should be between the ages of 7 – 13 years, and should come prepared with a
memorized song, no longer than 1-1/2 minutes in duration please.
Accompanist will be provided or you can bring your own, or a tape cassette
player will be provided if your accompaniment is recorded.  If your child
plans on auditioning please notify the instructor, Mrs. Lisa Paynter, at
330-966-7710.