[NEohioPAL]House for rent in Upper Arlington (Columbus)

doctorzippy at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 01:35:28 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

In case you are moving to the Columbus area -- --or-- know somebody that is

 FOR RENT:  Very private home in Upper Arlington.  Newly tiled kitchen and utility room.  Hardwood floors.  2 bedroom, 1 bath (brand new everything in it).  Central air, Wood Burning fire place, fenced in back yard (pet okay), 1 car attached garage, appliances included, W/D hookup, security system, cement patio outside french doors off dining room.
Available immediately.  Rent $1150/month.  neohiopal friends can get $50.00 month off for first year of lease.

(I lived there when I taught at OSU.   It is a wonderful house in a beautiful setting.  Great location--5 min from OSU, 8-10 min from downtown)

reply to email or call me at 440-567-3403

will email pictures of house if interested

doctorzippy at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: MS Sans Serif"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>In case you are moving to the Columbus area -- --or-- know somebody that is</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> FOR RENT:  Very private home in Upper Arlington.  Newly tiled kitchen and utility room.  Hardwood floors.  2 bedroom, 1 bath (brand new everything in it).  Central air, Wood Burning fire place, fenced in back yard (pet okay), 1 car attached garage, appliances included, W/D hookup, security system, cement patio outside french doors off dining room.  </DIV>
<DIV>Available immediately.  Rent $1150/month.  neohiopal friends can get $50.00 month off for first year of lease.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>(I lived there when I taught at OSU.   It is a wonderful house in a beautiful setting.  Great location--5 min from OSU, 8-10 min from downtown)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>reply to email or call me at 440-567-3403</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>will email pictures of house if interested</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:doctorzippy at earthlink.net">doctorzippy at earthlink.net</A></DIV>