[NEohioPAL]Audition

mary remington remingdesign at adelphia.net
Mon May 10 12:18:04 PDT 2004

--============_-1127905811==_ma============

Remington Productions is casting to fill the following rolls:
Engineers, Inventors, Scientists, Mom, Dad & Son.  This television
commercial will run nationally and promote a consumer product.  The
shoot dates are May 24th, 25th & 26th.  A fee will be paid to the
chosen actors.  Anyone may audition.  No experience is necessary.  We
only require that you be unaffiliated with any actor's union.  For
the Engineer, Inventor and Scientist roles, we are very interested in
quirky individuals from age 22 to 62.  For the Family members we are
looking for typical American consumers.  Mom and Dad should be 30
something and the son should be about 8 years old.  The audition will
take but a few minutes.

Please join us at Remington Productions, 1455 West 29th Street,
on May 12th, 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM to audition.

Yours questions are welcome at 216-241-1440
--============_-1127905811==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
Productions is casting to fill the following rolls: Engineers,
Inventors, Scientists, Mom, Dad & Son.  This television
commercial will run nationally and promote a consumer product.
The shoot dates are May 24th, 25th & 26th.  A fee will be
paid to the chosen actors.  Anyone may audition.  No
experience is necessary.  We only require that you be
unaffiliated with any actor's union.  For the Engineer,
Inventor and Scientist roles, we are very interested in quirky
individuals from age 22 to 62.  For the Family members we are
looking for typical American consumers.  Mom and Dad should be 30
something and the son should be about 8 years old.  The audition
will take but a few minutes.</font></div>
Please join us at Remington Productions, 1455 West 29th Street,<br>
on May 12th, 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM to audition.<br>
Yours questions are welcome at 216-241-1440</font></div>