[NEohioPAL]Brian

Vicki Zoldessy VZoldessy at wowway.com
Tue May 11 21:30:33 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C4379F.30BC6FC0

Brian has broken his first record:  he's been out of the hospital for =
over two weeks - the longest period since December 27!=20

I can also report that his kidney function numbers are starting to =
slowly, VERY slowly improve.

He is also starting to gain weight -- also slowly, but definitely moving =
up.  He has a feeding tube and we're giving him nighttime feedings to =
help him along.  If things continue to improve, we're hoping to see the =
tube removed.  But for the moment, we're very glad for him to be able to =
load in the nutrients and calories while he sleeps.

He's still very weak, very tired and not himself.  We are all waiting =
for a return of his energy and his good spirits.  The girls and I have, =
however, noticed the very beginnings of a return of, thank heaven, his =
sense of humor...

I promise that as soon as he feels ready for company, the word will go =
out.  But please continue to be patient.  This has been a very long and =
devastating illness and we anticipate a long recovery.  Thank you all =
for the flow of good wishes, the videotaped messages and the charged =
atmosphere of love.

Vicki, Eva and Marnie
------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C4379F.30BC6FC0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Brian has broken his first record:  he's been =
out of the=20
hospital for over two weeks - the longest period since December=20
27! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I can also report that his kidney function numbers =
are=20
starting to slowly, VERY slowly improve.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>He is also starting to gain weight -- also slowly, =
but=20
definitely moving up.  He has a feeding tube and we're giving him =
nighttime=20
feedings to help him along.  If things continue to improve, we're =
hoping to=20
see the tube removed.  But for the moment, we're very glad for him =
to be=20
able to load in the nutrients and calories while he sleeps.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>He's still very weak, very tired and not =
himself.  We are=20
all waiting for a return of his energy and his good spirits.  The =
girls and=20
I have, however, noticed the very beginnings of a return of, thank =
heaven, his=20
sense of humor...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I promise that as soon as he feels ready for =
company, the word=20
will go out.  But please continue to be patient.  This has =
been a very=20
long and devastating illness and we anticipate a long recovery.  =
Thank you=20
all for the flow of good wishes, the videotaped messages and the charged =

atmosphere of love.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Vicki, Eva and Marnie</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C4379F.30BC6FC0--