[NEohioPAL]convergence-continuum seeking actress to fill hot role NOW

Clyde Simon clydesimon at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 13 17:46:15 PDT 2004

--0-1160172292-1084495575=:44955

I suddenly find that I am in need of replacing an actor (new job, out of town, it happens) for our upcoming produciton of Paula Vogel's HOT 'N' THROBBING which begins  rehearsals next week.  The character is in her 20's or 30's.  At times she is a narrator, or the inner voice of a writer of  women's "adult entertainment."  At other times she is a sex-worker, or an "actress" trying to land a job in a legitimate film.  And so forth.

For more information / To schedule an appointment for a reading, respond to this email or call me at 216-401-3099 ASAP.

Clyde Simon
Director
convergence-continuum

--0-1160172292-1084495575=:44955

<DIV>I suddenly find that I am in need of replacing an actor (new job, out of town, it happens) for our upcoming produciton of Paula Vogel's HOT 'N' THROBBING which begins  rehearsals next week.  The character is in her 20's or 30's.  At times she is a narrator, or the inner voice of a writer of  women's "adult entertainment."  At other times she is a sex-worker, or an "actress" trying to land a job in a legitimate film.  And so forth.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For more information / To schedule an appointment for a reading, respond to this email or call me at 216-401-3099 ASAP.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Clyde Simon</DIV>
<DIV>Director</DIV>
<DIV>convergence-continuum</DIV>