[NEohioPAL]SUMMER CAMP TEACHING POSITIONS

PKM340 at aol.com PKM340 at aol.com
Thu May 13 19:46:57 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1084502817

SUMMER CAMP TEACHING POSITIONS are available at AURORA COMMUNITY THEATRE:

Aurora Community Theatre is now hiring teachers for their Children's Summer
Theatre Camp program.  Two-2 week sessions begins on July 26 and ends on August
21st.  We are currently looking for a music director and a knowlegeable tech
director to teach at this camp.  Must have theatre experience and like to work
with children ages 8-14.  These are PAID positions.  If you are interested,
please contact Paula Kline-Messner at pkm340 at aol.com

-------------------------------1084502817

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>SUMMER CAMP TEACHING POSITIONS are available at AURORA COMMUNITY THEATR=
E:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Aurora Community Theatre is now hiring teachers for their Children's Su=
mmer Theatre Camp program.  Two-2 week sessions begins on July 26 and e=
nds on August 21st.  We are currently looking for a music director and=20=
a knowlegeable tech director to teach at this camp.  Must have theatre=20=
experience and like to work with children ages 8-14.  These are PAID po=
sitions.  If you are interested, please contact Paula Kline-Messner at=20=
<A href=3D"mailto:pkm340 at aol.com">pkm340 at aol.com</A></DIV></BODY></HTML>