[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Theater Collective Searchable Talent, Theater Profile and Event Calendar Database

Fred Gloor gloor at ctcollective.org
Fri May 14 05:44:32 PDT 2004

Dear NEOHIOPAL subscriber and  potential CTC Members,

CTC is nearly ready to launch its new searchable talent, theater
profile and event calendar database  This site should prove to be an
exceptionally  useful, exciting and valuable tool to performers,
technicians, producers, casting agents, and theater patrons.

If you are interested in having your headshot, resume and profile posted on
CTC's new website, please take the time to add your contact information to
the database--and join CTC.

While the site is under construction, the temporary host web address is :

http://130.94.214.26/ctc

1) Click on the "create a new profile" link and simply fill out the form.

2)  Mail us your membership fee of $25.00 ($20 for members of other
professional unions or for each household member for households with two or
more CTC members).

3) When we've received your check, your account will be activated within 24
hours.

Payment can be mailed to:

CTC Membership
17115 Ernadale Ave.
Cleveland, OH  44111

4) Once your account is activated, you will be able to upload one picture
and
up to two resumes to your profile.  Each file must be no larger than 300kb.

Feel free to peruse the calendar of events.  At this point in time, only
member institutions may post events on the calendar.

We are going to be adding features as we go forward.  During the next round
of enhancements, you will be able to search events by categories such as:
Performances, Auditions, Workshops/Networking, Member
events, and benefits,  This will allow individual members to post pertinent
events, and should prove to be an invaluable planning tool for all members
of the theater community.

Good luck and call or write with any concerns,

Fred Gloor and Margaret Lynch
Co-Directors
The Cleveland Theater Collective
gloor at ctcollective.org