[NEohioPAL]Final Performance of 'Thief's Knot' and 'Entanglement' at Dobama

Adrienne Moon adrienne_moon at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 12:24:53 PDT 2004

Come see the Final Performance of 'Thief's Knot' and
'Entanglement' at Dobama Theatre.  1846 Coventry Rd.

Sunday, May 16th  7pm
Tickets $7.00

Thief's Knot
by Steven Christopher Yockey
Directed by Adrienne Moon
Starring John DiAntonio, Scott Esposito, Sadie
Grossman, and Christa Hendrick

This World Premiere follows four individuals as they
become hopelessly intertwined as they discover the
repercussions of opening up to another human being.  A
lyrical and poetic play, 'Thief's Knot' deals with
love, rejection and regret.  What happens when you say
"I love you"?  And how does that change everything?

Preceded by 'Entanglement'--a modern dance piece based
on similar themes choreographed by Marissa Nesbit of
the Verb Ballet!

www.dobama.org

=====
"Just cause freedom rings, it doesn't mean we're free..."
                                                         --Rhett Miller, singer/songwriter