[NEohioPAL]Auditions For Anne of Green Gables

Tinks1026 at aol.com Tinks1026 at aol.com
Sun May 16 17:44:54 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1084754694

  Olmsted Community Center is doing a small production of Anne Of Green
Gables.  We are still after our first audition looking for someone to play the part
of Rachel Lynde. This person needs to be in seventh or eighth grade. This is
a big part with a lot of singing. Performances will be Aug 13-15th.
Rehearsals start this Tuesday anyone interested in an audition please call Angela at
440 427-0289. Thank you.

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2737.800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">  Olmsted Community Center is doing a small production of Anne Of Gr=
een Gables.  We are still after our first audition looking for someone=20=
to play the part of Rachel Lynde. This person needs to be in seventh or eigh=
th grade. This is a big part with a lot of singing. Performances will be Aug=
 13-15th.  Rehearsals start this Tuesday anyone interested in an auditi=
on please call Angela at 440 427-0289. Thank you.</BODY></HTML>